Based on the books by Terry Pratchett, Discworld M.U.D. is a unique and extensive text-based game played over the Internet with other players from all around the world.
The Witches Guild of Discworld M.U.D. is unique, just like every other guild, but this guild only allows female characters in. This guild prides itself on being one of the most helpful and kind guilds; also, it's always eager for new members.
This web site gives information about the different aspects of this wonderful guild.
- Recent Updates: Newest update: July 11, 2007 - Finding your Voice!
- For Wet Hens: This section is for those who have just joined the guild or want to know how to join the guild.
- Witches' Spells: A complete list of Witches' spells and what each of them do, plus some other useful information, including Tricks.
- Potions & Teas: Every tea and potion, plus ingredients for them, that can be brewed are listed here.
- Commands: A list of commands for witches and how you can get them.
- Ingredients: Need to find out where all the items you need for spells and potions are? Try here.
- Witches' Items: Find out more about proper witches' attire and other witchy stuff.
- Broomsticks: Need to get around faster? Try flying.
- Fruitbat Guide: Want to have someone carry around all your stuff for you? Get yourself a fruitbat. :)
- A Guide to Making Tricks: Here's an easy way to find out how to write tricks.
- Witches' Skills: What skills do you need to advance for spells and commands?
- Rumours and Gossip: You can find out about new commands, spells, and other little bits of information that might be added to the Guild here.
- Links: Here are links to Discworld M.U.D. and Discworld books related web sites.
If you would like to contact me, please send a tell or mudmail to Aniline Skyblade in the MUD.
This is a non-profit site. This site is not meant to infringe on any copyrights.
Discworld is the brain-child of Terry Pratchett and all credit goes to him and his wonderful work.
Discworld M.U.D. is a non-profit M.U.D. and can be accessed through the Discworld M.U.D. site.
Best viewed in 800 X 600 resolution or better & thousands of colors or more.